Thursday, February 18, 2010

" You were always there when I needed you, never left my side, always there to lean on, and dry the tears I cried. I could always talk to you, you never seemed to mind, your voice so honest and gentle, your words so honest and kind, I thought I'd never meet someone, as special as you are, you're my best friend in the whole wide world, you're my shooting star."

i'm smiling outside, but crying inside
hold me now at 11:03:00 PM
0 replies
i knew i love you before i met you

your only

Asha Aliesah

Create Your Badge

beloved NADY♥

♥NADY
♥Hafiz
♥Aini
♥Shahidah
♥Ummu Aiman
♥Dullah =)
♥RajaNoorHidayah.Ampun tuanku. =)

Maarifians♥

♥Sewiee
♥NiR
♥Nabel
♥Amalina
♥Zul
♥iya
♥Hady

Zuhri Mates♥

♥Aisyah
♥Suartika
♥Halawati

Muslim Youths♥ALL THE WAY

♥Hasif
♥FuAd
♥Fadhil Fadaroz
♥Hid Laughing Disease

Youth Wing♥

♥SOS
♥Sultan
♥Al-Muttaqin
♥Al-Istiqamah
♥Al-Istighfar
♥Al-Iman
♥Al-Ghufran
♥Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah
♥Zahra

Those Days

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard

Cbox