Thursday, July 22, 2010

hye bloggers
i'm not feeling that well lately...
sepas alek conducting a camp for ESQ terus sakit..
batuk2 non stop
went to Clinic, and Dr. suspected asthma.
so he gave me this one pill to actually reduce my chest pain and to clear my airwave
but it seems that, that pill have made me more worst
i just can't breath well and my chest pain worsen
2 Days MC but i guess that is still not enuf
Fist day of MC, i'm still not able to rest well at home.
i've to meet my fren to discuss and finish up our assignment.
Stayed at her house till Isyak..
tu pun masih belum habis...haiz..
tkper2...
so the day after, i've stayed home ajek..and fast.
i fell much more better..
kan org kata.
Puasa penyembuh penyakit dan buat kita lagi kuat....
and alhamdulillah much more better...
and guess wat....
still doing my assignment at this hour...
now,releasing my stress and burden by bloggng..
well. i can say that blogging is one of the ways for me to have fun
it's all about me and the other bloggers.
love sharing stories, thoughts and opinions..
but pls peeps, do read all my posts and accept it in the positive way.
Look at the bright side aites...
no heart feelings....
i'm posting all this RANDOMLY,,,
like seriously...
but sumtimes posts tu mungkin, secara tak sengaja terREFLECT anyone ke..
but seriously, tk bermaksud dan berniat k...
so yea,,till here then
to be continued,,,
jumper di post akan dtg yer!
hold me now at 12:16:00 AM
0 replies
i knew i love you before i met you

your only

Asha Aliesah

Create Your Badge

beloved NADY♥

NADY
Hafiz
Aini
Shahidah
Ummu Aiman
Dullah =)
RajaNoorHidayah.Ampun tuanku. =)

Maarifians♥

Sewiee
NiR
Nabel
Amalina
Zul
iya
Hady

Zuhri Mates♥

Aisyah
Suartika
Halawati

Muslim Youths♥ALL THE WAY

Hasif
FuAd
Fadhil Fadaroz
Hid Laughing Disease

Youth Wing♥

SOS
Sultan
Al-Muttaqin
Al-Istiqamah
Al-Istighfar
Al-Iman
Al-Ghufran
Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah
Zahra

Those Days

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard

Cbox